This is the best thing ever.
a support group for people who started saying YAAAAAAS ironically and now can’t stop
This is the most unexpected ad for lube that you will ever watchOh.
It was cute
I actually really like this ad.
WOW WHAT THE HELL GET OUT OF HERE I DIDN’T EXPECT TO BE MOVED EMOTIONALLY BY A GAY LUBE AD
Oh no unexpected tears!
this needs to be in every art history books in 10 years
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ gardem s/s 2014
19th weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher to winning entry who inserts reblog banner on their Tumblr. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- this round i will also open up to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start feb 24
- end march 6
tomorrow will be kinder. a mix for when you’re feeling overwhelmed, over-stressed, over-worked, or just need a good lie down and some soft listening tunes [listen]
通販のお知らせとST大阪3無配ペーパー | もg [pixiv]
Pretty heartbreaking. These beautiful and bright students deserve so much better. Above I included some of the photographs (there’s many more) of Black women who are students there because I think it’s important to point out how racism is not only impacting Whites’ perception of their intelligence but also how White people approach their appearance as well, in gender-specific ways. This is heartbreaking to me albeit not surprising. The myth that working hard = happy payoff is a fairy tale. Racism is ubiquitous.
I really wish them the best with their education and the ability to navigate these microaggressions and overt acts of racism. This stuff increases stereotype threat and impacts mental health and health which impacts performance. I want the best for them. Much love. ❤
Just waiting for the day that this stops being a thing people have to deal with.
OITNB MEME: [4/8] inmates
↪ Sophia Burset